Save Money on Dental, Vision, and Medical Care
Discount health care plans provide access to discounts on a variety of health care services and products. With a health discount plan, members pay a small monthly fee for access to participating providers who have agreed to give health care products and services at discounted rates.
Discount health care plans are not insurance; discount health care plans are a low-cost alternative to traditional health plans. Members pay the healthcare providers directly, as opposed to the insurance company paying the healthcare providers. Check for a local provider.
Health Discount Plans offer:
- Month-to-Month memberships.
- All discounts are available at the time of service.
- No limits on the plan usage.
- On most plans, membership includes entire household.
- Everyone is accepted.
- Providers are located in 48 states for all members.
- Members are not limited to using doctors in one geographical region.
- Members can begin using the plans immediately after joining and receiving their membership kits.
- Health discount plans can work in conjunction with health spending accounts/flexible spending accounts.